- The Edge is a ground level facility.
- The front doors of the Edge are not automatic. If you are not able to open doors on your own and need to arrange assistance, email email@example.com or, call the gallery during open hours at (204) 947-2992.
- The width of our front doorways are 32 inches wide. The vestibule that follows is narrow and angles inward towards the space. This shape does not allow full range of motion for a wheelchair under standards from the Accessibility for Manitobans Act, but does allow a chair through to the space.
- We have a single stall, non-gendered washroom with locking door and handrails.
- Our gallery is multi-leveled, with a ramp, but no handrails.
- Upon request, members of the clay center may receive shelf space on the ground floor if mobility is a factor. The ground floor facilities include throwing wheels, work stations, glaze station, slab roller, extruder and many other tools. Clay centre members with mobility aids such as wheelchairs may require staff assistance through some processes of ceramic making. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is street parking directly in front of the Edge entrance, though it is managed by the city, and does not guarantee availability.
*We have a gallery cat! If allergies are a concern email us prior to your visit and we can keep the cat upstairs!